Only isolate the control unit of the engine from the rest of systems and to connect to that unit our interface, to have DYENCO installed in your computer to which the interface is connected and you will have the control and the monitoring of the engine.
- Real-time variable monitoring
- Chronogram of variables in graphic format of easy interpretation on the computer screen
- Safety protection modes of the motor as a priority to ensure the integrity of people and equipment
- Date registration for post processing of the same in our intranet. An application via web will process the data obtained and will return a PDF file with the all data of your interest with corporate identification
- By owning the source code we can adapt DYENCO to any of your needs or the project in which you are involved making all the software modifications that are required. Before delivering to our client, the relevant simulations are made to ensure the maximum quality of the product in the intended application.
- Periodic automatic updates and “customer desk” to give technical support of the product by phone or online.
- Technical documentation and manuals available on our intranet for download.